Envint worked as part of a global consortium and represented the Indian market. The engagement has a strong focus on industry interactions and primary research to help the client arrive at decisions pertaining to their electric mobility strategy in India.
- National and state level policy and regulatory analysis
- Analysis of key trends, risks and development of adoption forecasts across geographies
- Economics for slow charging, fast charging and battery swapping business models across vehicle segments
- Detailed evaluation of partnership options
- Decisions on focus vehicle segments, risk mitigation, phasing and initial geographies
- Finalization of role and market positioning
- Key next steps with shortlisted partners