Envint helped the client with a process-driven ESG due-diligence exercise involving stakeholder interactions with the employees & management team, information & documentation review around E&S risks and physical and virtual site visits of 4 hospitals.
- Preparation of ESDD report, identifying key ESG risks & opportunities, gaps against reference frameworks & an ESG Action Plan (ESAP)
- Incorporation of investor ESG policy, IFC PS and sector-specific WB EHS guidelines in the ESDD report
- Identified key ESG risks and prioritized them with an ESG corrective action plan with timelines
- Inputs on post transaction monitoring of the target
- Cost implications for each suggested action step facility-wise with recommended risk mitigation plan