Envint is working on behalf of an investor, a signatory to Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI), to help them assess climate change risk and opportunities for their portfolio companies.
- Assessment of Scope 1, Scope 2 and Scope 3 GHG emissions for the coal based thermal power plant
- Assessment of transition risks and their impact
- Integrate of climate change risk assessment into the existing ESG risk assessment framework
- Measures to disclose relevant climate information in line with Task Force on Climate related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) recommendations
- Boundary setting, creation of templates and computation tools for the maiden GHG assessment, as per GHG protocol and IPCC guidelines
- Assessment of climate risks as per TCFD recommednations