Envint helped one of the world’s leading desalination companies to focus on specific offerings for targeted industrial segments. The engagement involved 40+ in-depth interviews with stakeholders in industry and regulatory bodies, with detailed competition analysis and identification of gaps in service delivery.
- Understanding of water and wastewater treatment needs and challenges in power, refining, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, F&B and textiles sector
- Understanding of gaps in service offering & improvement areas of existing peer group
- Understanding of buying behavior and competition intensity
- Decision on key focus industries and project types
- Next steps on target customers, partnerships and marketing pitch for each industry